The Healthy Root
Here you will find information about how it works along with our Terms & Conditions
Spend & Save
Our customers are very loyal and continue to shop with us week after week. To show our appreciation we have come up with a loyalty scheme that will reward our customers for continuing to shop with us.
It's a simple concept
All you have to do is pick up one of our Loyalty Cards from our stall. Then every time you spend a minimum of £5 you will receive a stamp on your card. Collect 10 stamps and we will discount your next shop.
This isn’t a one time offer. Once you have filled your card up with stamps and collected your discount we will give you a new card.
Terms & Conditions
- The Healthy Root Loyalty Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- The Healthy Root Loyalty Card must be presented at the time of purchase
- The Healthy Root reserve the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notification. In doing so, any accumulated stamps will be voided.
- The Healthy Root reserve the right to exclude certain items from the Loyalty Card scheme
- No cash alternative is offered
- The Healthy Root Loyalty card can only be used when shopping at The Healthy Root
Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers
Loyalty Cards are available in store at The Healthy Root. When you spend a minimum of £5 we will ask you if you would like a loyalty card. Alternatively speak to one of our friendly staff members for more information.
In the unfortunate event that you lose your loyalty card please speak to a member of The Healthy Root team who will be able to provide you with a new one. Unfortunately you will have to start from the beginning with your stamps so please keep your card safe.
The Healthy Root Loyalty Card is only redeemable when shopping at The Healthy Root.
The Healthy Root Loyalty Card is only valid at the time of purchase. Unfortunately we are unable to stamp your card if you forget to bring it with you. This is clearly stated in our Terms & Conditions.
No. You have to spend a minimum of £5 to get a stamp. This doesn’t mean that the stamps then come in multiples of £5.